Car Insurance

In order to register a vehicle in Germany you are required to have a third-party liability insurance to cover damage or injury to other persons or objects.

If your car is financed, you will be required to purchase a comprehensive insurance to cover damage to your own car. Although this kind of insurance is not mandatory, most insurance companies will advise you to have it. This type of insurance is more expensive than the minimum required third-party liability insurance but can definitely be worth the extra costs if you drive an expensive car.

Many factors such as age, size and brand of car, being an experienced or inexperienced driver and many other criteria influence the price of your insurance policy.

There are many different insurance agencies so it is wise to shop around to see what offers you may receive.

Fidelio Main Office: +49 69 40 56 499-1 · info(bittekeinspam)