Public authorities service

Public authorities service - Relocation Services by FidelioPeople often associate dealing with local authorities with confusion and frustration. We use our contacts to simplify and speed up any processes, and we will accompany you to any appointments where your presence is required. If it isn't, we will do if for you.

During your exchange, we will keep an eye on the expiration date of your passports, workand residency permits, and remind you to update them on time. If your family should grow throughout your stay, then we will sort out any documents with the authorities as well.

At the end of your stay, we will make all the arrangements with the authorities to guarantee a safe and unproblematic journey, making sure that the exchange will stay a positive memory for you and your family.

Details of public authorities service:
  • Support with passport issues and police clearance certificates
  • Registration of pets
  • Registration for a local residency parking permit
  • Re-registration of any vehicles with all required tests (TÜV/ ASU)
  • Reformulating any drivers licenses
  • Support in organizing a drivers license with all required tests and lessons
  • Registration at local residents' registration office
  • Application for a tax ID and Tax card
  • Registration for a residency
  • Registration and extension of an EU work permit
  • Visa registration
  • Registration for a residency permit
  • Insurances
  • Initiation of child and parent benefits
  • Registration of how many people live in your house (EU law)
Fidelio Main Office: +49 69 40 56 499-1 · info(bittekeinspam)